Random Wanderings
It’s strange that I find time to blog only when I have work to do and don’t feel like doing it. Heh. Essentially, it means that most of the times you see me blog, it’s because I’m well… slacking off. Not very good ya, but well, being honest here.
It’s been sometime since I’ve last written anything. Really really. Very long time. I must say when I have many distractions, most notably gaming – in the form of World of Warcraft, and other commitments, namely church activities, I tend to lose the hold I have on my thought life… and perhaps other things as well. Not to say I feel that these things are bad, rather I think they are good (granted WoW needs some time restriction on my own part.), but that said I do miss the time I had in army spent on nothing but analyzing, thinking, writing about anything that came to mind. Then it felt like a tap of flowing and moving thoughts and inner discoveries; now it seems like either I’ve turned it off intentionally, or else some part of the tap is rusty and spoilt; nothing much good has come out of it.
Heh. Sorry about the rant. I shall try to think and write more often, in particular, spending a lil time to post in here. Not for the sake of wanting people to read my thoughts, but rather more selfishly about making sure my very thought life does not stagnate.
Now for something that’s irking me; for a good time I imagined that Memoirs of a Geisha, which I am reading at the moment, was based on a true story. Its not. Needless to say I feel rather stupid and foolish at the moment. Heh. Still, it’s a good book; just that now I know its singular most important truth, it’s a bit less heartening to cheer and weep at the lives and losses of the characters in the story.
Maybe I’m too affected by how my own future lies before me with nary a marked path, nor a companion alongside me.
I can only trust in God now.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home