Wayfarer in Eternal Reality

Wandering the desolate wastes, a man stands alone. and yet his heart knows, that a place has been prepared for him. And so, he moves on...

Monday

Slump.

I think i'm in one. A slump. 

I get this every now and again. The biggest effects would be that I start getting a little self destructive... i start losing my discipline in some ways, like eating junk, or sleeping late, playing too much, slacking off at work. Naturally, I have to pay for these... indiscretions, in time. 

This time around, i think its been sparked off by this terrible bout of illness that has plagued me for close to 3 weeks. Despite my best efforts, I still have this nagging infection at the back of my throat, an itch that refuses to go away. 2 weeks from antibiotics and I'm still coughing and spitting out phlegm. Coupled with the erratic weather, with the days of rest being hot and sticky, and the days of stressful work being cold and dreamy... 

Then comes the challenges of work. The fact I'm still learning. While trying to pick up the pieces of life that I've left behind since breaking up, leaving church, dropping ideals and dreams and stuff. 

Sometimes I just want to sleep. Can't even finish this coherently. Just.. need... to get away. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home