Wayfarer in Eternal Reality

Wandering the desolate wastes, a man stands alone. and yet his heart knows, that a place has been prepared for him. And so, he moves on...

Tuesday

till death do us part

A close lady friend of mine got married today. Actually, she ROMed in March, but tonight was the dinner night, and all the ceremonies happened yesterday.

Come to think of it, I have no real idea why we are close as friends the way we are. We try to meet up now and again for a meal just to talk and share bits of life, of what has been happening and what will happen, a little of hopes and dreams, a little of God. Asides from that, we have barely any commonality; no shared interests, no shared past asides from being study buddies during the 'O' Levels. She's also one of the few lady friends I'm very close to, whom I have never ever felt romantically for in my life. 

But yet we share a common affection for each other; a platonic bond that just hopes to see the other happy and blessed in this life. I treasure it much, such people like her. It feels far too often now that I bring (or am brought into) an unspoken agenda that shadows every friendship that is made. 

May God bless her and her mate's lives together. I will say a prayer now and again for you.

1 Comments:

Anonymous WL said...

hey thanks! hope u enjoyed urself that night, didn't really had to opportunity to chat with u... we really should meet up for dinner one of these days, with johnny if he can make it... =D

2:43 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home