Catching the moment.
I’m writing for my blog. As in, pen to paper, albeit in a shiny blue ink that belongs to my sister. I’m doing it because I want to catch this moment, and yet I do not want to sit down and type it out. Funny huh.
I realized that I have learnt and seen a great many things since I the last time I blogged. And yet I have no record of this. I should try to rectify this.
As I am writing, I realize too, that a good many things I would write of cannot be made known to the open skies. Well. It all sounds rather secretive and all doesn’t it? And I too feel the contradiction rising within, a voice asking, “But should not all things be made known?”
And I realize I do not have the answer to that question.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home