Wayfarer in Eternal Reality

Wandering the desolate wastes, a man stands alone. and yet his heart knows, that a place has been prepared for him. And so, he moves on...

Wednesday

A Highly Depressing State of Atmosphere

Its been cold.

The wet season is in full swing now, its been raining so often these days it never seems to be dry. Many people falling sick left and right. I almost went down too... thank God for grace coz I hate falling sick. Anyhow, good amounts of water coupled with a little more rest than usual is doing the trick; getting better by the minute.

In the office however, the air-con is basically freezing me poor bones. The darn thing about the air-con there is that its either too cold, or its not working well enough to cool the office. So. I'm stuck. Usually end up burying myself in my windbreaker.

I've been thinking tho, that the weather has a unusually negative effect on my mood... Its recently that i notice that i get into my down mood more often when the weather is cold.

Hrmm. Bears thought. But kinda distracted now. Yeap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home