Different Shades of Melancholy
Its that time again! That same old time when you start to feel moody, pensive, depressed. I wonder how many of you people get this? I get it now and then... sometimes its short, sometimes its long.... but it always comes. Technically, everything in life now is going more or less relatively smooth, and there isn't much pressure and much troubles to deal with... but still the mood persists. Its.... disconcerting to say the least. One of the reasons I wanted to blog is to somehow capture my moods and thoughtlife... so as to well. see how it works i guess. anyway.
There are things I want to do... but there always seems ot be valid reasons I shouldn't be doing them. Stuff like these make me depressed I guess. Not alot tho, just a lil. Many things seem to be good on the surface, but it eats deep. Very deep. Somewhere in my lonely life, the nature of friendship has been lost to me... not to say I don't regard many as friends, I do, but somehow I find that I am lacking... one way or another.
Ramblings......
But thats it for today. A peek into a mind that would be darker than dark, and entwined in horrors, if it was not for the saving Grace that gave me life.
I speak today, alive and well, and have hope, even in this time, because of my Lord Jesus Christ.
There is Hope.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home