Blogging
Its week... 3? since this part of my life started. Promised a new layout, but work and other activities have been so hectic these days that I barely have had time to work on it. Well, that's both a good and bad thing i guess.
Blogging is interesting. I would say that it is an extremely self-centric expression of ideals, ideas, knowledge, or just happenings that you feel the need to share with others. But its also rather monotonous in the way that you do not get to hear the immediate (if at all) expressions and reactions of others to the information that you have just (metaphorically) presented to them over the internet. Even if they do take the time and effort to reply you (via comments or tagboards as I see on other blogs), the result is somewhat... stale. And due to that, I feel less and less inclined to post things that which I would like (and enjoy) a reply to; to a certain extent it feels as if I were talking to a wall. Not to say that you guys are walls of course :P It just feels that way.
Another thing about blogging is that I invaribly forget things that I would find fruitful (in the typed sense) for someone who reads the blog, as those things probably happen during a part of the week I have no access to the internet. Or simply having no time for that matter. Which to a certain extent, is dismaying, as I come across many things or happenings during the week which will probably be worth spending a few minutes to type out, but will usually forget to by the time I get round to blogging. Like today. Sit me down in front of the computer after a long busy period, and suddenly everything interesting just slides out of my head. Which is probably why you're reading this long cheem-ish post about the very thing I'm doing.
Hah. Sorry. :P
Well really... blogging is an enjoyable activity, but my brain is really quite turned off today, which is probably why certain parts in the above rant may not have made sense; and even if it did, its more likly a jazzed up version of the truth. Well. At least I think so.
Ok seriously now, been a busy and alternatively depressing and joyful week for reasons I will not state. Biggest question of the week however, would be:
If someone very important to you told you to do something totally different from what you wanted to, or had intended to do, what would your reaction be?
This can be in the case of your future, your relationships, your ideas etc.
And what if, deep down inside, you knew that this someone was probably more right about that decision than you were?
And what if that someone was your God?
For me, it was... well, its hard to quantify my feelings into words, but to put as much as possible into the essence of one word it would be...
reluctant.
Theoratically, I thought I had it settled and stuff, but when it came down to it, my insides trembled. Its terrifyingly amazing how something intangible and perhaps even false, can convince you to do certain things in your life that are totally way off from what you should be doing.
But I know I have to do it. And so the struggle would be, to actually do it.
I'm probably making less sense than ever, but well... thats me sometimes.
Have a good week!

1 Comments:
hey if it's something you SHOULD be doing, wats stopping you?
Post a Comment
<< Home