weak knees?
its going to rain in Singapore tonight. Or tomorrow morning. I can feel it in my bones.
no really. my knees (esp the right side of my left kneecap) tinge with 'suan' pain now and then, and its a pretty good predictor of rain. Mom says its coz of the change in temperature (its been hot recently, so rain would be like super cold), so I've probably got like the early stages of rhumetism or something. probably caused by a possible crack of something in my bones since one of that many falls when i was younger.
asides from that i've got weak knees for another reason, but since God helps me stand anyway in both cases, so give thanks for that. :)
lookout for a visual change soon. :D
and yes while it is edited code... well ok you've got your pt. still I'm gonna mangle it to my liking, splice in other codes from other places... goodness im a e-plagerist. or something to that extent. :P

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home