why does this make me so angry?
A painful thing about getting angry about something you can't control is the strong and totally illogical feeling of wanting to vent that anger on anyone or anything else unfortunate enough to get in your way while in that state.
A strange thing about showing anger is that you can't show it and not get worked up. You may be able to 'turn it off' mentally, but the physical exertion that occurs actually makes you feel as though you were actually angry.
I wonder why the Bible writes that you should not let the sun go down while you're angry. I mean, I know a few very good reasons, but sometimes I wonder why it was written that way. Just general advice? I wonder if there's more to it.
Title is a non-sequitur by the way.
A strange thing about showing anger is that you can't show it and not get worked up. You may be able to 'turn it off' mentally, but the physical exertion that occurs actually makes you feel as though you were actually angry.
I wonder why the Bible writes that you should not let the sun go down while you're angry. I mean, I know a few very good reasons, but sometimes I wonder why it was written that way. Just general advice? I wonder if there's more to it.
Title is a non-sequitur by the way.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home